Results in 24 hours.
This test is for patients who are symptomatic for COVID-19 or have had a recent exposure to SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) virus. This test may be helpful if you:
- Currently have symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, and/or loss of taste or smell. Other less common symptoms may include tiredness, body or muscle aches, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat, and/or runny or stuffy nose.
- Live or work in a place where people reside, meet, or gather in proximity (this can include healthcare settings, homeless shelters, assisted living facilities, group homes, prisons, detention centers, schools, and workplaces).
- Have been in close contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Your employer, public health department, contact investigator, or healthcare provider has identified you as someone who should get tested.
- You are visiting a place that requires testing prior to arrival. This testing can also be used to identify individuals who do not have symptoms of COVID-19 or have no known exposure to SARS-CoV-2, but who are unknowingly infected.
- You are trying to determine if a prior infection with COVID-19 has resolved.
How to order the test:
- Use our online form to make an appointment.
- On the day and time of your appointment, arrive at the Westbury Medical located at 5600 S Willow Dr, Houston, TX 77035.
- Park your vehicle on the designated spot of BioCentra Diagnostics.
- Text your appointment confirmation code and vehicle color/make to (713) 300-3050.
- Keep a copy of your State ID (DL or ID card) ready for scanning by an attendant.
- A nurse will come to you momentarily and take your nasopharyngeal swab.
- You will be asked to sign on a paper requisition to attest to your uninsured status.
- Move your car away from the designated spot as soon as your swab has been taken even if you will be waiting for another 15-20 minutes for a rapid antigen test.
- All results will be emailed to you through a secure link to your email.
- All positive and negatives results will be reported to the state of Texas.
- If your results come out positive, you must stay away from people and immediately speak with your primary care physician to seek any medical advice.
- Only swabs taken by or before 2:00 PM will be processed the same day.
- Please wait for 24 hours for the results you made an appointment after 2:00 PM on any day.
- For any questions regarding the appointments, scheduling process, and test results, please call our main line at (713) 300-3050.
For more information about COVID-19 Testing, please visit the following trusted sources: